Monday, February 27, 2012

Metroid Animation: Samus VS Mother Brain

Metroid Animation: Samus VS Mother Brain Video Clips. Duration : 5.38 Mins.


Made with a program called Artoonix! It tooks ages... But I finally managed to finish this! The third episode of the Samus's misadventures is finally ready to be watched! I'm really sorry for the sounds out of sync, I tryed to make them work perfectly... ...I failed... But I hope you won't find this problem too annoying! I hope you'll like this one, I did my best to make a nice parody! Off course, the series is not finished, since is based on "Metroid Zero Mission" so, be prepared for a 4th and last episode! ...And DO NOT ASK the title of any song!! I POT ALL THE TITLES IN THE DAMN MUSIC LIST AT THE END OF THE CARTOON! Just read it! Cheers!

Keywords: Nintendo, Zero, Mission, Fusion, Game, Boy, Advance, Color, Return, Kraid, Ridley, Space, Pirates, Brain, Training, Animation, Cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment